High efficiency illuminator for transmitted light fluorescence
- High efficiency with standard objectives: no need for dedicated fluorescence lenses.
- Fits on existing bright field microscopes: no need for reflected light illuminator.
- Good price/performance ratio.
FLUOLED for transmitted light fluorescence
FLUOLED® Easy is an optical solution for fluorescence microscopy on transparent samples consisting of a unique, proprietary illumination system with a high power solid-state (LED) source replacing mercury and xenon arc-lamps found in reflected light microscopy.
The fluorescence light source is used in transmission mode.
FLUOLED® Easy is designed to attach to a standard bright field microscope, where halogen white light function remains intact; this means transmitted light observation is possible without major changes in the optical configuration.
FLUOLED® Easy is ideal for those applications on transparent samples where low to medium power lenses are used and cost savings on optics are important.
- IFA (Immunofluorescence Assays- autoimmune diagnostics)
- Bacteriology (Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Cryptosporidium, Trychinella spyralis)